K9 PRO WEAR is a designer, manufacturer and supplier of professional canine uniforms to identify and protect working service dogs.
Our products have been developed and designed by a textile professional with more than 25 years of experience in the field and a former federal policing executive.
Our products undergo regular and continuous testing to ensure that our uniforms will meet the unique needs of your working canine -- whatever they might be
Our specialists will consult with you by telephone and by email to provide on-going support and service.
K9 PRO WEAR Uniforms are designed exclusively for professional dogs with jobs. Our uniforms are designed to protect the canine officer against hazards and dangerous maneuvers and support the handler, and the department against liability issues involving identification.
The uniforms are available in a choice of standard (high visibility) and tactical (EMS) models for dogs that service law enforcement, military, search and rescue, fire, security and assistance agencies.
We regularly advertise in trade magazines and attend conferences, competitions, trade shows, and conventions to meet handlers and professionals responsible for working dogs to discuss their special needs in an effort to strengthen our product line.
In March 2009 & June 2008 we visited the Laredo K-9 Job Corps, the U.S. Border Patrol K-9 Program (Laredo) and the US Military Working Dogs Facilities (San Antanio).
- Handler Instruction and Training Seminar (H.I.T.S.) - Louisville, KY - April 20 - 23, 2009 (Police K-9 Magazine)
- Law Dog 2009 Seminar and Exhibition - Las Vegas, NV - February 2009 (Invictus Tactical)
- NAPWDA National Trials - Illinois, June 15 -18, 2008
- Handler Instruction and Training Seminar (H.I.T.S.) - Denver, CO - May 28 - 31, 2008 (Police K-9 Magazine)
- Law Dog 2008 Seminar and Exhibition - Las Vegas, NV - February 2008 (Invictus Tactical)
- United States Police Canine Association (USPCA) 2007 National Detector Dog Trials - Cloquet, MN - May, 2007
- Handler Instruction and Training Seminar (H.I.T.S.) - Orlando, FL - February 2007 (Police K-9 Magazine)
- Law Dog 2007 Seminar and Exhibition - Las Vegas, NV - February 2007 (Invictus Tactical)
- IACP- International Association of Chiefs of Police Convention and Trade Show - Minneapolis, Boston, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Orlando (2002-2006)